- DC vs KKR Dream11 Match Prediction 20 April 2023


IPL Cricket Predictions



The IPL team of Delhi Capitals has had five losses this season. Experts suggest that things need to improve for the team otherwise they will not be able to survive much longer. It is said that the team is not working in unison. Although some of the most exceptional players are within the team, they are unable to work together to win the match. It is high time that the DC team gets its act together if it really wants to have a chance at winning the IPL Cup this season. On the other hand, the KKR team is well prepared. Although the batting line up is struggling a little, the bowling players are in form. 

Khelraja believes in giving the correct information to our readers so they can have a better chance at winning some good amount of money from their betting sprees. IPL is a good time to bet on your favourite teams and estimate which one will give the maximum returns. Let’s get you started with some important information right away!

Delhi Capitals (DC) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) Match Reports and Details:

The match between DC vs KKR is the twenty-eighth match of the IPL 2023. Get a quick look at the match details:

Date: 20th April 2023, Thursday

Timings: 7:30 PM IST

Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

Where to buy tickets to watch the DC vs KKR IPL match live?

Sizzling performances of the players give a different kind of high to the audiences. Wearing their favourite jersey and painting the perfect banners to alleviate the confidence of the players is the key to being the perfect audience in the stadium. If you are also up for the challenge, get your tickets from Paytm Insider and you are all set to view the magic right on the field and get a taste of the thrill it brings. 

DC vs KKR Match Pitch Report:

The Arun Jaitley stadium has short boundaries that brings in a good amount of luck for the batters. It directly means that scoring runs would be exceedingly easier for the batters so some good runs in the innings can be expected. The spinners may have some silver lining as the pitch is a little slow. An average score of 170 runs is traditionally recorded. 

DC vs KKR Match Weather Report:

Delhi summer and heat can be very unforgiving. That is why the match is scheduled to happen during the late evening in the Delhi Stadium. Audience and players should expect the temperature to revolve around 34 degree celsius minimum. Though clouds would be seen in the sky but they would not cause any rain. 

DC vs KKR Dream 11 Probable Playing XI Players:

DC Possible Playing XI Team Squad: David Warner, Sarfaraz Khan, Mitchell Marsh, Yash Dhull, Manish Pandey, Abhishek Porel, Axar Patel, Amna Hakim Khan, Lalit Yadav, Anrich Nortje and Kuldeep Yadav. The impact player is Mustafizur. 

KKR Possible Playing XI Team Squad: Gurbaz, Jagadeeshan, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Ander Russell, Rinku Singh, Umesh Yadav, Shradul Thakur, Narine, Ferguson and Chakravarthy. The impact player is Suyash Sharma.

DC vs KKR Full Squad Announced for IPL Matches:

DC Full Squad for IPL: Rishabh Pant, Axar Patel, Prithvi Shaw, Anrich Nortje, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Sarfaraz Khan, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Mustafizur Rahman, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Chetan Sakariya, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Rovman Powell, Pravin Dubey, Lungi Ngidi, Vicky Ostwal, Aman Khan, Phil Salt, Ishant Sharma, Mukesh Kumar, Manish Pandey, and Rilee Rossouw.

KKR Full Squad for IPL: Nitish Rana (Captain), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Lockie Ferguson, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Anukul Roy, Rinku Singh, Narayan Jagadeesan, Vaibhav Arora, Suyash Sharma, David Weise, Kulwant Khejrolia, Mandeep Singh, Litton Das and Jason Roy. 

DC vs KKR watch live match:

Not everyone can get tickets to watch the live match in the stadium. If you are also one of the unfortunate ones, you can stream the live match on the Jio Cinema app or just tune into the Star Sports Channel on your DTH connection. Make the day special with some friends, family and a lot of food. No one can steal the fun if you are really interested in having a good time. 

For IPL lovers in other countries, the match will be available live on the following channels.:

  • USA – Willow TV
  • New Zealand – Sky Sports Cricket or Sky Sports
  • Australia – Flow Sports
  • Caribbean – Flow Cricket
  • UK – Sky Sports Network
  • South Africa – Super Sports

Who will win the IPL match between DC vs KKR on 20th April 2023?

When calculating the probability of winning the IPL match for either of the two teams, the KKR has a higher chance of winning it with a 55% estimation. The DC team, under the coach Ricky Ponting, is not working hand-in-hand and it might lose the match with a high margin. But still the probability of a surprise win is about 45%. The team that wins the toss is expected to bat first on this pitch. So, the defenders have to be extra careful towards taking the wickets. 

Also Read: Maximum Ducks in IPL History: Top 5 Batsmen Who Scored the Maximum Ducks in IPL Matches (